воскресенье, 23 февраля 2020 г.

KT4004 MAC DRIVER

Thanks for heads up. I gave my Mac Pro to my friend. I'll simply plug in a one meter extension cord at the rear and the new USB card and let it hang at the front. KT English Instruction Manual. Enjoy copying videos, music, photos, data files between USB devices and the Mac at blazing fast speeds. I don't know if it's USB 1.
Uploader: Doukus
Date Added: 10 May 2015
File Size: 55.4 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 76270
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





It can be powered through the PCIE port which keeps your chassis neat and tidy.

USB 3.0 card for Mac Pro

Easy your workload on Mac pro anytime anywhere! Macc one of these for my Mac Pro 3. If it's the latter, I assume I can just plug in some extension cord that can dangle at the front. To accept cookies from Inateck site, please click the Allow button beside.

For Last Gen Tower Tweaks. Mmac for Windows Ver3. Ask a question Reset. Desktops Speciality level out of ten: I even upgraded to Sierra OS and this still works perfectly.

Make the Inateck USB 3 KT work with M… - Apple Community

At the back, all outlets work and that's USB 2. There are two possible causes that I can think of, either the KT has different firmware such that it is not recognised by the Mac. Skip to main content. Driver For Windows Ver3. Arrived and works as expected.

With the optimized board plane architecture, the PCI-e express card can be installed easily and fast; It allows you to access high-capacity and high-performance storage on Mac pro with 4 superspeed USB 3. Ask a question Reset.

Desktops Speciality level out of ten: John Lockwood John Lockwood. Mar 16, 1: Mar 16, 3: Donec quis ex elementum, tincidunt elit quis, cursus tortor. Motherboard with PCI-Express expansion slots required.

Drivers can be found on support page. I personally chose to pay more and get a SonnetTech card which officially states it supports all versions of OS X including Sierra. Cushion Grip T-handle Hex Key 3mm. Thanks both for help!

USB 3.x PCIe Cards for Classic Mac Pro | MacRumors Forums

I dearly wish to implement USB 3. Otherwise since the card is relatively cheap, just write it off as a learning experience and buy the correct one. See my caution about El Capitan above.

Thanks, but no need for that which wouldn't fit anyway.

I would really like some suggestions and advise about this. Posted on May 19, 5: Comments Reviewed by 0 customers. Motherboard with PCI-Express expansion slots required. Drivers can be found on support page. I will inundate you with more positive adjectives you want to hear to make something ot4004 seem so epic you will be like WOW I must buy that.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий