вторник, 25 февраля 2020 г.

INNOVA CHAMPION BANSHEE DISTANCE DRIVER

Great for spike hyzers, sidearm shots, backhand throws and overhead throws. Lol, beat me to it. The "distance driver" stamped banshee is durable beef. It is a great choice for a headwind driver, sidearm driver, spike hyzers, hyzer shots, and players turning over other discs. Also learned from that video why he does live streaming instead of edited releases, even when the bandwidth makes it look like crap; "whoever is doing the live feed gets first choice of where to film from, that's a gentleman's agreement we all have": At least he could say it.
Uploader: Mill
Date Added: 13 May 2008
File Size: 50.42 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 28288
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Therefore we ask you to list and prioritize your color preferences and to give us guidance if the color or weight range you want happens to not be available. Good think I kept my Banshees. Versatile and dependable, it has a high degree of predictability throw after throw.

Banshee - Innova Disc Golf

I don't know how they fly dsitance I don't like their feel at all. FD2 uses a banshee wing and comes in JL as standard: Good drinking game material. There are nice max weight DX Banshees out there without the plus rim as Streets said. I keep doing field work to go along with rounds and I feel that I see some slight improvement, after only a year under my belt.

Anyway, feels and flies great. Excellent side arm roller disc as well. I tried Firebirds out for a whole month or so but I just can't get them to work for me.

Champion golf discs retain original flight characteristics much longer and are distinguished by their clear or pearlescent colors.

I never ended up picking up a G Star, but old Banshees and new Banshees are pretty interchangeable, flight wise. I never s curved mine fresh out of the box because I felt like it wouldn't have banshwe a strong enough fade to come back to justify it. Flies the same though.

Innova Champion Banshee Disc Golf Driver 171g

So I don't want to start speculation but has anyone noticed new run Champ Banshees have a kind of plus rim? What others have said: It's really versatile, using imnova regular backhand, and it is my "go to" disc for spike hyzers and skip landings when needed. An excellent disc golf disc for predictable, dependable flights.

The new ones are a little domier, cyampion a lot of people just prefer the feel of the PFN plastic. I didn't know the FD2 used the banshee bottom, that's awesome! PFN champ banshees One of mine is g are very overstable Not to the extreme of a whippet, but still very overstable. The only one of these that I have gets weird looking chinks in it.

I don't throw monster bombs like a lot of you on here.

Innova Champion Banshee Disc Golf Driver g | eBay

Innova Banshee - DX. Feel free to contact us if you need more specific info. Bought a DX banshee last summer and hit the bottom of a pin on it my 2nd round with it that day and an ace that same round just shooting it perfectly straight with a soft bansehe consistant fade.

It is a great choice for a headwind driver, sidearm driver, spike hyzers, hyzer shots, and players turning over other discs. I just have to keep on, keepin on and I feel that my game will come around.

Threw the crap outta that thing.

Innova Banshee - Champion

I love watching his douchebag expressions when handling interviews. Lol, beat me to it. Does anyone have any experience besides mine with dx banshees being totally straight fliers being barely overstable fresh out of the box?

We are all awaiting your review. Unfortunately if you don't want cham;ion learn to throw it properly it can become too understable within a week. They can do all kinds of things. Try to get to a few different stores, I bet you'll find some goodies.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий