понедельник, 2 марта 2020 г.

FUJITSU SCANSNAP S510 DEVICE DRIVER

The ScanSnap symbol appeared in the taskbar. However, for me the first few pages of the day result in a frightful, high pitched grinding noise. I have the same scanner on Win Glad you got it sorted. That amounts to four gallon of shredded papers and four paper grocery bags of paper not shredded.
Uploader: Nebei
Date Added: 20 March 2006
File Size: 7.9 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 2725
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Have one to sell? So this was a real shame.

Manual Downloads: ScanSnap S510

In all, I am very happy, it is very fast, just hope it will last for a long time. Feedback If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?

I did though take everything back to basics, uninstalled the Fujitsu software, rebooted and reinstalled. The information captured is available across the range of Windows applications, simply highlight a person or company name within your document or scananap, press Alt-F3 on the PC keyboard and the related business card images will pop onto your screen as an instant aide memoire of that persons job function, address, contact details etc. One or the other can be on but not both.

: Fujitsu ScanSnap S Deluxe Bundle (PAB): Electronics

Fujitsu ScanSnap S 5 out of 5 from 22 reviews. Terms and conditions apply.

Rate it at [5]. Forum Windows 10 Forums Drivers and Hardware. However, I upgraded and passed the first to my son. The facilities offered in terms of paper handling are excellent - different paper sizes, skewed paper or print, paper submitted upside down or sideways etc are all corrected automatically for you.

Only one problem I've encountered, when it's cold it tends to feed two or more pages through at once so you need to be standing over it when scanning.

New 06 Sep 6. Got mixed up intially as I scan all documents double sided, then realize I had the duplex mode on. Item is in your Cart. ComiXology Thousands of Digital Comics. Huge benefits, minor defects. Showroom Now Open Why not come along and view our wide range of scanners in action in our new showroom More details. I am an accountant, and we keep scanned backups of fijitsu of our tax returns and other documents in our office, so this scanner has seen a lot of heavy use over the past couple of years.

So note to self - read the instructions first!! Windows 10 x64 CPU: In one step, the ScanSnap S scanner digitizes z510 sides of a document in a single pass, in color, and at an amazing speed of up to 18 pages per minute. Just wanted to give a big thanks to hobbit, got it to work!

I had hoped I could create a spreadsheet from all my manager's business cards but the software seems to produce individual excel sheets rather than allowing a group of card details to be input into one sheet.

Struggled initially as I couldn't find the serial number of the Adobe Acrobat, but it was in package labelled clearly in blue.

I am quite pleased with it. Notify me when Windows 7 drivers are available. I love the product. Carrier Sheet Pack of 5 sheets to enable A3 scanning. Share your thoughts with other customers. Saves me alot of time when filing hard copies to PC.

I recommend placing one paper at a time before starting it. It might have been an idea to supply one of these with the scanner together with instructions as to scansna; to re-order. See all 30 reviews. There is a newer model of this item:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий